The coronavirus pandemic has hit us hard. We are all staying home to stay safe. However, life goes on, and we need to pay our bills. We need to think about how we can earn money online now without leaving our houses. The following are a few easy online money-making ideas:
1) Create a website or a niche blog and start affiliate marketing: If you have decent writing ability and like a niche, then you can create a blog and use affiliate marketing to generate online income. As a beginner, you may think that learning how to start a blog and make money from it is difficult. However, learning how to start a blog is easy, and it doesn't cost that much. You have to spend only around $ 65 every year for the necessary costs. Once you set up your blog, the next step is to know which companies and products you can associate as an affiliate. The job of an affiliate is to potential referrer customers to a specific company's web site or online store. Your job is to create valuable and insightful content that attracts viewers to your site. Then you mention how useful a certain product is and insert a referral link at the end of your writing and send potential buyers / customers to the company's online store. Remember, you need to emphasize the value of the product.
2) Start an e-Commerce site and sell products: This scheme is one of the first and time-tested methods, and you can use it to make money online now: This way of earning online is easy because of sites like Shopifly.com. You can create your own customizable eCommerce site within a few days and start selling products. The business idea is - you buy products in bulk at a cheap rate from overseas countries such as China. Then you repack them or combine other products to make a bundle and sale at a higher price on your eCommerce site. If you do not know which products are selling well, then you can find products that are manufactured at a low price from a marketplace such as Lightinthebox, Aliexpress, and Dinodirect and market to your visitors. You might be thinking that you need a place to store your inventory. No worries. If you follow a popular marketing strategy called drop shipping, then you do not need a space to store your products. With drop shipping, you start a partnership with a wholesaler or a manufacturer to sell their products. This way, you don’t have to pay upfront to buy products or need a space to store inventory. You simply create your eCommerce site, display the name and specifications of the products of your sale, and get customers to buy them. You do not have to do anything else. All you need to do is create a Shopify theme and place product descriptions.
This is an easy online money-making option for you. Here are a few profitable ideas:
- Fulfilled by Amazon: Selling with Amazon is popular these days.
- Etsy: This is the place for you if you sale handmade or crafty products
- eBay: This site is good for selling accessories, apparel, clothing, gadgets, and electronics.
- Craigslist: This is a very cost effective option.
3) Create Online Courses: If you are an expert on something, then you can create online courses and sell them. First, you need to find topics that are popular, and you are good at it. You need to find out which courses people will pay. If you do not have a paying audience for a course, then creating a tutorial on it is futile. Here is how you can start creating your own online courses without any previous experience:
- Check out a few courses that interests you: Know what they offer. How are they priced? Get a few ideas about what you should include in your course.
- Popular courses: You need to find out what are the popular courses. Google Trends will give you a few ideas. Visiting online course sites like Udemy.com will give you a good idea of which courses are selling, and which are not.
- Find your niche Guru and partners: You are starting as a beginner, so look for experienced people who also created content on the same niche. Study them and learn from them.
- Showcase your course on your own blog: This way, you can bring customers back to your site on a regular basis.
- Build your audience: You can offer a part of your course for free on YouTube or Udemy. Visitors can access that course for free and know what you are offering. This is a good marketing strategy.
- Market your course: Market your course on Reddit, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
4) Launch a YouTube Channel: The rules are constantly changing on YouTube, but you can still make good money on YouTube creating a channel for education or entertainment. With YouTube, you earn more with more visitors. There are people who are making good money by making entertaining or educational videos on YouTube. The concept is similar to creating a website or a blog, except that you are creating videos, not writing something. Choose your category:
- Educational: A lot of people are searching for various educational videos on YouTube. You can create educational videos on different topics.
- Entertainment: Video game walkthroughs, pranks, vlogs, web series, product reviews - there are so many things you can create on your YouTube channel.
Once you have chosen your niche, set up your YouTube channel. Use your Gmail account to start setting up your YouTube channel. Add popular keywords so viewers can easily find your channel. Then, create a few videos and upload them. It is extremely important that you create videos that teach something valuable to people or create entertaining videos that truly entertain people. Use a high-quality camera (or you can use your smartphone) and make sure the sound is clear. You need to market your YouTube channel on Facebook and Twitter to make more money. Over the years, a lot of people have become millionaires by uploading videos that people liked. Maybe it's your time now.
5) Forex, CFD / and Cryptocurrency trading: Through this site, you can earn some easy money online now... There is no catch. You just should register, and the site will give you expert advice on stock trading, CFD trading, or Cryptocurrency trading. Investing in the stock market can be a profitable venture if you know how to do it. The same goes for CFD and cryptocurrency trading. I highly recommend that you register and give it a try.
6) Write and / or Sell eBooks: You can start an online writing career by starting writing books as a ghostwriter. Or you can write to them, and then publish them on your own and make easy money online. On freelance sites such as Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr there are a lot of writing jobs available. If you like to write, then this is the job for you. There is an abundance of online writing jobs available for you, and you do not have to spend any money to get started. Just sign up on one of these sites, verify your ID and start bidding. You can write articles or books as a ghostwriter. Or you can take it one step further by writing your own books and then publishing them on Amazon. Publishing books on Amazon is easy, and you can set up your Amazon account within an hour. There are publishers out there who are making a decent amount of money every month by selling books on Amazon.
7) Online focus groups and surveys: Answering survey questions or joining an online focus group is a great way to make money online now. You can join sites like Inboxdollars, Surveyjunkie, or User interviews. They will give you Amazon gift cards, check or pay you through PayPal. This is an easy money-making option for you now.
8) Become a Clickworker: You can make money online through this site Clickworker. On this site, companies advertise scalable, specific tasks they need to be done quickly. The tasks include form filling, data entry, or web research. They pay you via PayPal.
9) Email marketing: Email marketing is a profitable online-based business, and a lot of people are making good money from it. There are multi-million-dollar companies created to do email marketing, and you can start this business from your home. Each newsletter focuses and targets a particular type of user with eye-catching, daily content. Email marketers also partner with affiliates and relevant companies to make some extra money. You may be thinking that it is a bit difficult, but email marketing tools such as HubSpot, ConvertKit, MailChimp, SendPulse, and AWeber makes email marketing easy.
10) Become a virtual tutor: If you are a native English speaker and have some teaching skills, you can become a virtual tutor and teach English online. People from other countries such as China or UAE are willing to pay $ 10 to $ 25 an hour for a virtual English tutor. Here are a few sites that you may like Chegg, Verbalplanet, Remote.co, Indeed, and Learn4good.