The forex trading app, no doubt, simplifies the whole trading process significantly, but there are some challenges that you have to be mindful about. You have to remember it is a computer program that undertakes a series of automated and re-programmed trades. As a result, your success is often dependent on how accurately you are able to convey your trade and objective to the machine.
Therefore, the need to make an informed choice is extremely crucial to ensure that the forex trading application that you choose is able to help you realize the trading goals that you may have in mind and don't succumb to the limitations of an automated pre- decided trading program. This also means that your understanding of the trading app has to be as in-depth and diverse as the markets you are dealing with. This is what will keep you abreast of the various degrees of challenges that you may face at any given point of time.
Understanding the challenges is important
When you start off with any automated trading app, it is, therefore, crucial to understand the challenges involved. Together with this, you need to marry-off the trading target that you may have in mind and accordingly tweak the strategy to suit your ends. The eye for detail is crucial, and you need to work to enhance the basic awareness levels to the hilt. This is what will empower you to detect minor tweaks or concern areas in the forex trading application. It not only gives you a head start but helps you understand the key areas that need special attention.
In other words, you get to understand the limitation of the trading app. Once you are aware of these, you can formulate or tweak strategies taking into account these aspects, and that simplifies the process significantly and makes it seamless.
The red flags
The challenges with regards to a forex trading application are primarily individual-based, but there are some that are applicable to most frequent users across the board
- Understand what exactly the bias with data mining is: This is perhaps one of the most difficult and tricky challenges for anyone looking for trading apps to automate their currency trade. In very simple terms, data mining bias means that what you get is a reference list of key performers or future outperformers; most of these don't hold water in the overall market scenario. This is because these are created using only specific data in question. So, they have not tested the trials of time, nor have they been tested against multiple market conditions. While you are basing your entire market strategy against these, the truth is you might be bracing for something quite contrary to reality. This is exactly why backtesting strategies are important, and you have to be careful about backtesting these against a number of market conditions and not just what suits your narrative. That will help you zero-in on the most effective and time-efficient solution that can help enhance your profitability manifold.
- Dealing with server downtime: You know it for sure that your data is pre-programmed and automated. As a result, the problem is, irrespective of the condition, your trade may get executed. But let us understand all of these apps are launched on some or the other server. The question is, how exactly do you monitor in case of server downtime.
While the naysayers will have you believe that server downtime happens perhaps once in a blue moon, but the point is there is no certainty when and at what time the trade gets executed and how is out of your control too. So, you must get the forex trading system that already accounts for this type of debacle and gives users an opportunity to create a meaningful backup plan. Most importantly, it needs to preserve users' profitability and not cut their margins in any manner. That also implies that trades need to be automatically stopped at such times.
- Do you have a 24x7 internet connection: Most forex robots need a 24x7 high-speed internet connection. This, along with a reliable server, is often the most important requirement. However, just like the server, the internet connection is also shrouded in the mystery of uncertainty. There is absolutely no way to guarantee that the connection will not snap at all. It may disconnect a lot lesser than many, but it will still remain as a possibility. As a result, it becomes important to understand how dynamic your system is to deal with these types of sudden failures that are beyond your control.
When you are backtesting a forex robot, this is a key aspect to consider. It is important that this type of technical glitches is taken into account in the designing phase. Often most of the commercially available options do not have any special provision for loss of internet connection. However, it is a given for most of us these days, given the high data usage across homes. You have to carefully calibrate the safety aspects into consideration and how it can affect the direction of trade, especially in volatile market conditions. It would be wrong to just rely on claims by the company. Try and speak to users and test it out yourself, if possible.
- How prepared is your app to tackle flat and listless trade: Well, we all know that trading sharp movements across the market is fairly easy. Whether it is a bull run or a bear phase, there is a, a certain aspect of predictability that goes with it. However, what is particularly challenging is maintaining your profitability in times of listless or flat trade. There is no clear indication of a market direction, and it can create havoc for those who have applications programmed to deal with a sharp fall or rise in the market. The stop losses have to be changed dynamically, and the intra-day gains or losses also have to be tweaked accordingly. However, it is not possible if the application you are using or the program you are following is not geared to this. That is what can trigger you losing out key opportunities in the market too. So, trading performance in the flat market condition is another key requirement of a successful forex robot. Essentially, it cannot have the sensitivity of a human mind, but it should be sensitive to the tweaks undertaken by the human in a special situation. That is the only way to preserve profitability in any given situation over a period of time.
- Factoring in external factors: This is, I think, the greatest problem with regards to trading with a pre-programmed application. It relies heavily on past data and performance trends. As a result, it will never be dynamic enough to deal with sudden or uncalled for global development. It could be anything from an oil spill, a sudden supply shock, or a global economic depression or a geopolitical tension. Needless to say, given the liquid state and volume of the forex market and because they trade 24x7, the currency pairs are susceptible to all these factors and lots more. But no trading app can be made so foolproof as to account for that.
For example, whoever thought of the Covid-19 and the havoc it wreaked the world across, how could any pre-programmed app account for this in their trading pattern. However, what can help is how adaptable or flexible your device is?
If, for example, you can customize your trade or tweak strategies, depending on external developments, your profitability will have the scope to significantly expand more than just going on the well-worn out the path of past performance. This is something that you need to check thoroughly before you buy any of these pre-programmed applications for forex trading online.
That way, you can be sure about keeping your trade dynamic and in sync with the latest trends in the market. It also means you can have better flexibility in dealing with sudden sharp spikes or deep losses that may happen due to geopolitical tension or any such calamity.
Why you must opt for a dependable platform like Binrobot-Lady
Studies indicate a majority of these forex trading apps are not profitable. So it is important that you carefully take into account most of the challenges listed above. This is also a key reason why you would want to go for one like Binrobot-Lady. It does not just make forex trading easy and relatively hassle-free; it also helps you get the much-needed edge, the key point of attraction for most who opt for these mechanized trading alternatives.
The profit of traders, on a monthly basis, will help you understand how this application helps you customize the trade in a way that it helps keep your profitability intact. While this is also automated and pre-programmed, the greater scope of customization enhances the overall reliability, especially in terms of the trade getting executed how you plan to.